- Lucy Zodion to attend series of ILP events throughout the UK
- John Fox to present Smart Street Lighting talk at 6th Smart to Future Cities event 2017
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Kempton Park Race Course
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Durham Country Cricket Ground
- Lucy Zodion to attend ILP Spring Technical Seminar in Ireland
- Lucy Zodion MD, John Fox, to present Smart Cities talk in Brisbane
- Lucy Zodion to attend Middle East Electricity 2017 in Dubai this February
- Lucy Zodion Named Manufacturer of the Year
- Saad Appointed as Senior Software Engineer
- Tiffany Steps into Peter's Shoes
Lucy Zodion Ltd, the manufacturer of state of the art lighting equipment and street lighting products, has appointed Tiffany Perry as Commercial Manager to add to its talented team of professionals and succeed Commercial Manager Peter Griffiths, who retires this month.
Tiffany has 15 years experience of working for companies within the construction industry supply chain and has a wealth of expertise in administration management. In her role as Commercial Manager Tiffany will be responsible for coordinating all of the commercial aspects of Lucy Zodion’s sales organisation, including pricing, quotations, contracts and pre and post-tender management.
Peter Griffiths is retiring at the end of September following 22 years at the company that is now known as Lucy Zodion. He was instrumental in the successful transition of Cableform to Zodion Ltd and, using his extensive market insight and understanding of customer needs, contributed greatly to the vision for the evolution of the business.
Peter Griffiths, Commercial Manager at Lucy Zodion Ltd, said, “We have clearly defined goals in place in terms of product innovation, service and expansion and it is vital for us to have highly skilled individuals on board to help us to deliver against these objectives. I am sure that with the breadth of experience Tiffany has she is going to be an invaluable addition to the team here at Lucy Zodion and I am delighted to be able to hand over the reins to such a capable Commercial Manager.”
John Fox, Managing Director at Lucy Zodion, added: “Peter will leave his mark on Lucy Zodion in many ways. His wealth of knowledge, hard work and commitment has been invaluable through the periods of change that we have experienced within the business and has also contributed significantly to our success. He will be missed a great deal by everyone here. However, I am confident that Tiffany is the perfect candidate to succeed him and take the helm within our commercial team.”