- Lucy Zodion to attend series of ILP events throughout the UK
- John Fox to present Smart Street Lighting talk at 6th Smart to Future Cities event 2017
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Kempton Park Race Course
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Durham Country Cricket Ground
- Lucy Zodion to attend ILP Spring Technical Seminar in Ireland
- Lucy Zodion MD, John Fox, to present Smart Cities talk in Brisbane
- Lucy Zodion to attend Middle East Electricity 2017 in Dubai this February
- Lucy Zodion Named Manufacturer of the Year
- Saad Appointed as Senior Software Engineer
- Tiffany Steps into Peter's Shoes
Lucy Zodion Ltd, innovator of smart street lighting products for over 50 years and industry leader in the design and development of supporting smart technology systems, will attend and present at the Smart to Future Cities event in London’s Millennium Gloucester Hotel on 17th-18th May 2017.
As part of the company’s dedication to creating better connected communities with smart street lighting systems, Lucy Zodion has made strong headway in cities throughout the UK with its IoT Vizion system. This, along with the manufacturer’s many industry leading lighting controls and photocell products, affords it with extensive experience in street lighting and deep industry understanding.
With a wealth of knowledge in smart lighting, Managing Director John Fox will give key insight into its capabilities in enriching the quality of life for communities across the UK and beyond. In his talk, John will touch on how existing lamppost infrastructure is critical for lighting the way, not only through illumination but in further optimising smart city development through the collection, monitoring and control of data. Key topics include:
- Evolving the role of the humble lamp post from pedestrian lighting to critical infrastructure
- Use case – Enhancing school safety with signalled lighting controls
- The importance of collaboration in developing smart cities
- The lamp post as a portal for future technology docking
John Fox looks forward to the event: “I’m thrilled to be invited to share some of our insights into the value of the ‘humble lamppost’ within Smart City solutions and highlight some of the key benefits the existing infrastructure has in tomorrow’s urban landscape.”
John’s talk ‘Smart Street Lighting – The evolving role of the humble lamppost’ is scheduled in the Safe City, Healthy People stream on 17th May 2017, at 16.30 -16.50. Those interested in attending the event and listening to John explore the potential of smart street lighting are encouraged to reserve a space prior to arrival on the Smart to Future Cities site: https://tmt.knect365.com/smart-future-cities/purchase/select-package
Lucy Zodion is a premium sponsor at the Smart to Future Cities and Urban IoT event and will be exhibiting at stand 4 to discuss smart street lighting and supporting technologies with delegates, throughout the duration of the event.