- Lucy Zodion to attend series of ILP events throughout the UK
- John Fox to present Smart Street Lighting talk at 6th Smart to Future Cities event 2017
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Kempton Park Race Course
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Durham Country Cricket Ground
- Lucy Zodion to attend ILP Spring Technical Seminar in Ireland
- Lucy Zodion MD, John Fox, to present Smart Cities talk in Brisbane
- Lucy Zodion to attend Middle East Electricity 2017 in Dubai this February
- Lucy Zodion Named Manufacturer of the Year
- Saad Appointed as Senior Software Engineer
- Tiffany Steps into Peter's Shoes
Marine Instruments Limited, authorised Distributor of Lucy Zodion products in New Zealand, has changed their name to MI Systems.
Established in 1982 originally providing quality New Zealand-made Midas equipment for boats around the world and continuing to this day, the company name has now been updated to reflect all elements of the business â€“ namely street lighting controls and LED lighting.
MI Systems have supplied Lucy Zodion photocells into New Zealand for over 10 years, covering New Zealand nationally supplying customers such as Auckland Transport, NZTA, major contractors and via New Zealand-based street lighting OEMs. Based in Auckland, MI Systems are fully trained to support Vizion CMS in New Zealand.
In addition to Lucy Zodion street lighting fused and control products, MI Systems stock Lumo Lighting products for motorhome, caravan, and commercial vehicle lighting â€“ another Lucy business (follow the link top right on this page)
Their new website address has been updated to reflect the change in name â€“ www.misystems.co.nz