- Lucy Zodion to attend series of ILP events throughout the UK
- John Fox to present Smart Street Lighting talk at 6th Smart to Future Cities event 2017
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Kempton Park Race Course
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Durham Country Cricket Ground
- Lucy Zodion to attend ILP Spring Technical Seminar in Ireland
- Lucy Zodion MD, John Fox, to present Smart Cities talk in Brisbane
- Lucy Zodion to attend Middle East Electricity 2017 in Dubai this February
- Lucy Zodion Named Manufacturer of the Year
- Saad Appointed as Senior Software Engineer
- Tiffany Steps into Peter's Shoes
At Lucy Zodion, we pride ourselves in constant innovation in street lighting technology as it constantly evolves to provide better control and greater efficiency. As our towns and cities evolve, the technology and infrastructure will also change to support more connectedness and smarter ways of living.
We believe the street light will have an essential role of play in future cities and we have created an online hub to explore smart cities, smart lighting and the solutions being developed to enable this.
CitiHorizons encompasses a wealth of information, from useful resources to the latest news and views. As smart cities are still an emerging theme, the siteâ€™s discussion forum provides the answers to commonly asked questions, and a space for visitors to submit their own questions. The site also serves as a smart cities information hub, with links to external resources including presentations and white papers.
Visitors can also keep up to date with the latest news and developments in the smart city sector in the carefully curated news area, along with a blog which delves deeper into specific issues around smart cities.
With the adoption of smart cities gaining pace across the globe, it is important that citizens and businesses alike are informed about how the changing environment will affect their lives. The Citi Horizons site will ensure that they can easily access information about smart cities and understand the implications for their lives and work.
For more information, visit the Citi Horizons hub at www.citihorizons.com