- Lucy Zodion to attend series of ILP events throughout the UK
- John Fox to present Smart Street Lighting talk at 6th Smart to Future Cities event 2017
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Kempton Park Race Course
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Durham Country Cricket Ground
- Lucy Zodion to attend ILP Spring Technical Seminar in Ireland
- Lucy Zodion MD, John Fox, to present Smart Cities talk in Brisbane
- Lucy Zodion to attend Middle East Electricity 2017 in Dubai this February
- Lucy Zodion Named Manufacturer of the Year
- Saad Appointed as Senior Software Engineer
- Tiffany Steps into Peter's Shoes
In line with its commitment to the UK rail industry Lucy Zodion, the street lighting specialist and leading supplier and manufacturer of state of the art street lighting equipment, is pleased to announce its success in receiving approved supplier certification and registration through Achilles RISQS (formerly Link-up), the UK rail industrys pre-qualification scheme.
Achilles RISQS is the UK rail industry supplier qualification scheme and is endorsed by Network Rail. Link-up provides a single common registration, qualification and audit process for suppliers that is shared by the UK rail industry, recognising best practise in qualifying suppliers and is used extensively by buyer organisations in the rail sector to manage risk and comply with legislation.
Heading the project for Lucy Zodion was UK sales and commercial manager (rail) Richard Henderson, who comments, Achieving our certification to the RISQS scheme is another step in positioning Lucy Zodion and our solutions for feeder pillars, distribution kiosks and cubicles, together with lighting and control solutions, firmly in the public transport sector.
We are very proud of this registration and feel our efforts throughout the process will prove to have been very worthwhile in demonstrating our commitment to offer robust solutions to our customers in the UK rail industry.
RISQS is used extensively by procurement, engineering, safety and quality professionals, together with rail operators, to comply where necessary with the requirements of European Procurement legislation.
The Lucy Zodion RISQS Registration/Supplier ID number is: 154169
More information can be obtained by contacting:
July 3rd, 2014