- Lucy Zodion to attend series of ILP events throughout the UK
- John Fox to present Smart Street Lighting talk at 6th Smart to Future Cities event 2017
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Kempton Park Race Course
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Durham Country Cricket Ground
- Lucy Zodion to attend ILP Spring Technical Seminar in Ireland
- Lucy Zodion MD, John Fox, to present Smart Cities talk in Brisbane
- Lucy Zodion to attend Middle East Electricity 2017 in Dubai this February
- Lucy Zodion Named Manufacturer of the Year
- Saad Appointed as Senior Software Engineer
- Tiffany Steps into Peter's Shoes
Lucy Zodion Ltd, key manufacturer of power distribution and control solutions for street lighting, highways and infrastructures, and industry leader in the design and development of supporting smart technology systems, will be attending the third annual Street Lighting and Smart Controls Conference on 14th -17th March at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre (BCEC), where MD John Fox will be presenting a talk on the future of street lighting in Smart Cities.
As part of their dedication to creating better connected communities with Smart Street lighting systems, Lucy Zodion have made strong headway in cities throughout the UK with their IoT Vizion system. This, along with the many industry leading lighting controls and photocell products they develop, affords the manufacturer with extensive experience in street lighting for various applications.
With a wealth of knowledge in such systems, Managing Director John Fox will give key insight into smart street lighting and how it can enrich the quality of life for communities; not only in the UK, but throughout Australia and beyond. In his talk, John will touch on how the existing infrastructure of lampposts can be optimised to provide security, safety and smart controls to cities - reducing costs and maintenance, while enhancing efficiency and energy management.
At the event, the Lucy Zodion team will also be present at stand 11 providing attendees with further opportunity to discuss the technology behind Smart Cities, as well as their power distribution and lighting control product portfolio. This includes energy efficient lighting pillars, smart lighting control products, power distribution units, platform information solutions and utility spots.
John Fox looks forward to the event: “I’m thrilled to be invited to share some of our insights into the value of the ‘humble lamppost’ within Smart City solutions and reveal some of our research into UK council preparedness for the Smart City revolution”
Lucy Zodion will be supported at the event by their distributor MI Systems of Auckland, NZ.