- Lucy Zodion to attend series of ILP events throughout the UK
- John Fox to present Smart Street Lighting talk at 6th Smart to Future Cities event 2017
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Kempton Park Race Course
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Durham Country Cricket Ground
- Lucy Zodion to attend ILP Spring Technical Seminar in Ireland
- Lucy Zodion MD, John Fox, to present Smart Cities talk in Brisbane
- Lucy Zodion to attend Middle East Electricity 2017 in Dubai this February
- Lucy Zodion Named Manufacturer of the Year
- Saad Appointed as Senior Software Engineer
- Tiffany Steps into Peter's Shoes
As part of its focus on bringing superior product solutions to the market Lucy Zodion Ltd, the manufacturer of state of the art lighting equipment and street lighting products, has appointed Abigail Morroll as Technical Product Manager.
Abigail has held senior Product Management and Marketing roles within FTSE 100 companies and has in depth experience of developing ‘smart products’ for some of the world’s leading consumer and business-to-business brands. Within Lucy Zodion’s dynamic technology department, she will manage the full lifecycle of the company’s product portfolio, from product concept and launch to phase out, on a global level.
Tom McFadden, Director of Product Development at Lucy Zodion, said: “Our major programme of new product development is continuing at a pace, reflecting our commitment to offering best in class street lighting solutions. Abigail’s experience is second to none and I am sure she is going to be a valuable addition to our technology team.”