- Lucy Zodion to attend series of ILP events throughout the UK
- John Fox to present Smart Street Lighting talk at 6th Smart to Future Cities event 2017
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Kempton Park Race Course
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Durham Country Cricket Ground
- Lucy Zodion to attend ILP Spring Technical Seminar in Ireland
- Lucy Zodion MD, John Fox, to present Smart Cities talk in Brisbane
- Lucy Zodion to attend Middle East Electricity 2017 in Dubai this February
- Lucy Zodion Named Manufacturer of the Year
- Saad Appointed as Senior Software Engineer
- Tiffany Steps into Peter's Shoes
May sees Lucy Zodion attending Infrarail 2014 for the first time as part of its continued growth and expansion.
A leader in the design and manufacture of pre-wired, customised feeder pillars and distribution panels to the UK rail industry, Lucy Zodion will be exhibiting a selection of its solutions with knowledgeable experts on hand to deal with both existing and potential user requirements.
With a choice of finishes and base materials, the Lucy Zodion range of feeder pillars and distribution panels are able to withstand a variety of hostile climatic conditions for extended periods of time, virtually maintenance free. If a particular application requires a tailored product, the company engages its Design and Engineering services to create a truly bespoke solution. Its product range now also includes the innovative DistRX distribution panel and the Westminster power pillar, a retractable power pillar which sits flush with the floor/walkway surface, thereby making it ideal for supplying temporary power to station platform or concourse areas.
Manufactured and fully tested to meet the needs of BS7671 and BSEN 61439 Lucy Zodion feeder panels and distribution panels are already in use in a number of applications within the UK rail industry, often taking power feeds direct from REC or DNO providers and providing safe, reliable electrical feeds to systems and equipment as required.
Lucy Zodion is also the industry leader in the provision of intelligent street lighting management systems and exterior lighting control solutions.
Come and visit us on Stand F51 at Infrarail 2014,
20 - 22 May, Earls Court 2, London