- Lucy Zodion to attend series of ILP events throughout the UK
- John Fox to present Smart Street Lighting talk at 6th Smart to Future Cities event 2017
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Kempton Park Race Course
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Durham Country Cricket Ground
- Lucy Zodion to attend ILP Spring Technical Seminar in Ireland
- Lucy Zodion MD, John Fox, to present Smart Cities talk in Brisbane
- Lucy Zodion to attend Middle East Electricity 2017 in Dubai this February
- Lucy Zodion Named Manufacturer of the Year
- Saad Appointed as Senior Software Engineer
- Tiffany Steps into Peter's Shoes
April sees Lucy Zodion attending Infrarail 2016 for the second time as part of its continued growth and expansion.
Lucy Zodion Ltd, the UKâ€™s market leading manufacturer of power distribution and control solutions for street lighting, highways and infrastructures, will be showcasing its smart infrastructure solutions for the rail sector at this yearâ€™s Infrarail exhibition on the 12th â€“ 14th April at Excel, London. Established 11 years ago, Infrarail is the UKâ€™s premier event for the railway infrastructure industry.
Visitors to the Lucy Zodion stand (H64) will have the opportunity to explore the companyâ€™s innovative power distribution and lighting control product portfolio, which includes energy efficient lighting pillars, smart lighting control products, power distribution units, platform information solutions and utility spots for workshops.
In addition, there will be a demonstration version of Lucy Zodionâ€™s recently upgraded Westminster in-ground retractable power distribution unit on the stand, so that visitors can experience first hand the numerous features that make this the ideal power distribution method where on-demand power and utilities are required.
John Fox, Managing Director at Lucy Zodion said, â€œWe are delighted to be exhibiting at this yearâ€™s Infrarail, and look forward to welcoming visitors to the Lucy Zodion stand to introduce them to our cutting edge range of power distribution and lighting control solutions, which meet the specific smart infrastructure needs of todayâ€™s rail sector.â€
Come and visit us on Stand H64 at Infrarail 2016,
12th â€“ 14th April at Excel, London.