- Lucy Zodion to attend series of ILP events throughout the UK
- John Fox to present Smart Street Lighting talk at 6th Smart to Future Cities event 2017
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Kempton Park Race Course
- Lucy Zodion to attend HEA Technical Seminar at Durham Country Cricket Ground
- Lucy Zodion to attend ILP Spring Technical Seminar in Ireland
- Lucy Zodion MD, John Fox, to present Smart Cities talk in Brisbane
- Lucy Zodion to attend Middle East Electricity 2017 in Dubai this February
- Lucy Zodion Named Manufacturer of the Year
- Saad Appointed as Senior Software Engineer
- Tiffany Steps into Peter's Shoes
Lucy Zodion Ltd, the UKâ€™s market leading manufacturer of power distribution and control solutions for street lighting, highways and infrastructures, will be attending the Highway Electrical Associationâ€™s One Day Technical Conference in Milton Keynes on Wednesday 13th April.
The company will be highlighting its market-leading portfolio of equipped pillars for the lighting and highway electrical industry as well as its recently upgraded Westminster in-ground power distribution unit. The new features include assisted lid lifting and lowering as well as position anchors, with a host of optional items such as metering, utilities and data. The Westminster range is now standardised meaning units are now available in less than 3 weeks and start from as little as Â£1,995.00. This new proposition makes the Westminster range the ideal solution where there is a requirement for on-demand power and utilities.
The conference, supported by Highway Electrical News and organised in liaison with the ILP London and South Eastern Region, will focus on the latest developments and best practice in the lighting and highway electrical industry, with a particular emphasis on energy saving and efficient solutions.
John Fox, Managing Director at Lucy Zodion said, â€œHighway Electrical Association conferences are must-attend events for those wishing to keep up to date with the most recent trends and developments in the industry. We are looking forward to discussing both our latest innovations and current issues affecting the sector with our fellow attendees on the day.â€